Calling former Grammar pupils

Former pupils in the 1960-61 hockey team at Limavady Grammar School.
Former pupils in the 1960-61 hockey team at Limavady Grammar School.

Limavady Grammar School wants to re-establish a “Former Pupils’ Association” and is urging past students to attend a meeting in the school assembly hall on 30 September, 2015 at 7.30pm.

The school moved to its current site in 1957, but its origins date to 1924 when it opened as Limavady Academy, becoming Limavady Regional Secondary School in 1936. The current name was adopted in 1948.

A Former Pupils’ Association existed until the 1980s.