The recent ‘Derry Journal’ Health & Beauty Fair at the Millennium Forum, Derry didn’t disappoint visitors, with free entry and lots to see and do and buy.
From 1-6pm visitors enjoyed browsing the diverse range of exhibitors, enjoyed FREE gifts, entere FREE prize draws, learnt from practical demonstrations and presentations and enjoyed taster sessions, all of which took place throughout the afternoon.
A little taster of what visitors enjoyed at the fair
* Having a Forever Living Aloe Vera Mini-Facial by Rachel Doherty
* Claire O’Kane of Angelic Infusion shared her purpose and passion to teach others about angels of the unconditional energy vibration, and how to tap into the power and beauty of your soul, operating through the heart centre
* The Forever Living Aloe Vera range of drinks, skincare, personal care, weight loss, detox, healthy supplements and make-up were showcased
* Helen – E Cosmetics introduced their fantastic new make-up range
* Roisin & Mellissa of REVIVE Therapies provided tasters sessions in Hot Stone Massage & Reflexology, and offered visitors the chance to meet their Laser Technicians and see their equipment first hand.
* Blank Canvas Cosmetics drew winners in their FREE Prize Draw to win Professional Make-Up Brushes
Some of the Special Offers enjoyed at the Fair included:
* 10% discount off Professional Make-Up Brushes & Cosmetics with Blank Canvas Cosmetics
* A special £10 Goody Bag containing over £40 worth of make-up products with Ezespa’s fantastic Helen É Cosmetics
* A fantastic 50% off your first order with Arbonne the award winning beauty and wellbeing brand with Swiss heritage, a tremendous bargain not to be missed
* With REVIVE Therapies’ introductory offer, there was a chance to receive a free Hot Stone back massage treatment valued at £50 when you purchased a REVIVE Laser Treatment Smoking Cessation package.
Gift cards were also available with additional discount card.
Exhibitors enjoyed the opportunity for interaction with visitors, and expressed gratitude for the organisation of the fair.
To ensure you don’t miss out on the next great opportunity of exhibiting at a Health & Beauty Fair in Ballymena later this month for only £70+vat, please contact Julie Bailie on ROI 048 3839 5504 or NI 028 3839 5504 or email email@example.com.