Journal readers want vote for independence in North

Derry Journal readers want a vote for independence from the United Kingdom just like Scotland.

Derry Journal readers want a vote for independence from the United Kingdom just like Scotland.

0
Have your say

In recent weeks we asked almost 1000 of our online readers if they would support a similar vote for independence in the North of Ireland as is happening in Scotland.

Remarkably, 73 per cent of our online readers said they would like to see a similar referendum take place in the North. However, the remaining 27 per cent said they would not support such a move.

To take part in this week’s poll log on to www.derryjournal.com