Second gas leak at Spencer Road

0
Have your say

A suspected gas leak in Derry’s Waterside - only three days after 12 people were taken to hospital in a similar incident - has been declared a false alarm.

Emergency services were called to Spencer Road at around 9:30am this morning but the call-out was declared a false alarm after a half-hour search of the premises involved.

The NIFRS have returned to Spencer Road following reports of another carbon monoxide leak.

The NIFRS have returned to Spencer Road following reports of another carbon monoxide leak.

On Monday twelve people were taken to hospital as a precaution after an underground electrical fire in a cable released carbon monoxide gas on Spencer Road

The NIFRS have returned to Spencer Road following reports of another carbon monoxide leak.

The NIFRS have returned to Spencer Road following reports of another carbon monoxide leak.