1) 11am, Lá Spraoi - Fun Day Lá Fhéile Pádraig, Cultúrlann Uí Chanáin, Great James Street.
2) 11.30am, Facepainting, Quayside Shopping Centre.
3) 12pm, Fun Day, Richmond Centre and Irish Dancing, Foyleside Shopping Centre.
4) 12.30pm-5.30pm, Mayor’s St Patrick’s Day Fun, The Guildhall.
5) 12.30pm-2pm and 3.30pm-5pm, Pixie’s Paradise Fastival, Peace Garden, Foyle Street.
6) 12.30pm-5pm, Little Folk Fest, The Craft Village.
7) 12.30pm, National Trust Leprechaun Hunt, Guildhall Square.
8) 12.30pm-5pm, Talent Northwest and Traditional Music, Festival Marquee, Guildhall Square.
9) 2pm- 6pm Entertainment for all ages in the Memorial Hall with music, dancing, balloon modelling and other activities for the children.
10) 2pm-3pm, The Land Of The Little People Spring Carnival Parade, Queen’s Quay and Strand Road.