Halloween events will be taking place across the city.
1) Awakening The Walls, in and around City Walls, 6pm to 8.30pm Light Fire and sculpture, music and performance as River Gods arise. Suitable for all ages. (FREE)
2) All Hail The Riversaurus! prehistoric river creatures show, Guildhall Square, 3.30pm to 4pm; 6pm to 6.45pm; 7.45pm to 8.30pm. (FREE)
3) Walled City Night-time Markets, Guildhall Square, 12 noon to 9pm (FREE).
4) The Park After Dark, Creggan Country Park, Westway, Discover the bats that come out after dark. Booking advisable: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 028 71363133. For ages seven and above. (FREE)
5) Pumpkin carving & storytelling, Riverwatch Aquarium, Prehen, 6pm; 7.30pm; 8.15pm for ages six and above. Booking essential, telephone 028 71342100. (FREE).
6) Hallowe’en Carnival Ghost Bus Tours: 6.30pm, 7pm, 7.30pm, 8pm, 8.30pm and 9pm. For tickets contact www.citysightseeingderry.com, telephone 028 71370067. (£5 per child, £8 adult)
7) Chateau Le Fear, Ebrington (£8) daily from 5pm and Monster Halloween Fun Fair, Ebrington, daily from 2pm.
8) Family Ghost Tours, Tower Museum, 12pm; 1pm; 2pm (£1).
9)Dracula & Gothic Organ Recitals, the Guildhall’s Main Hall, acclaimed organist Steven Smith in the guise of the Count delivering 15 minute recitals of gothic classical works (FREE).
10) Rio Bravo Fiesta, Craft Village, celebrating Dia de los Muertos (Day Of The Dead) with a major series of events 11am to 4pm with mask making workshops, ghostly storytelling, chocolate candy skull decorating. Suitable for all ages. 11am to 4pm. (FREE)