The main celebrations get under way in derry from early on saturday.
1) Rise Of The River Gods Street Carnival Parade. 7pm. Departs Queens Quay Car Park. (FREE)
2) Fireworks Finale over the River Foyle, 8pm. (FREE)
3) The Bone Shakers Bandstand, Guildhall Square - 1pm to 5.30pm Live Music; Shape Shifters Best Costume Competition 3pm to 5pm (register at Information Point); Bruce Airhead 5.30pm to 6pm; street entertainment 6pm to 9pm. (FREE)
4) Haunted House Party, Culturlann Ui Chanain, Gt James Street, 2pm to 4pm Suitable for children and families, fancy dress party with Celtic Halloween stories, arts and crafts, spooky movies, pumpkin decorating and disco beats. (£3)
5) Zombie Apocalypse Laser Tag, 12pm to 7pm at Laster Space, Springtown Industrial Estate, (£6) and Graveyard Mini Golf (£5).
6) Wicked Windows, Waterloo Place 2pm to 4pm, In Your Space present live cinema experience in form of 10-minute mini horror movies with live music and zombies, werewolves, ghosts and creepy clowns doing the rounds.
7) The Wonder Wagon, Guildhall Square, storytelling for kids and adults at 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm. (FREE)
8) Grimm Tales For Kids by Peter ‘Eerie’ Davidson, The Playhouse, 1pm, Tickets £7.50 or four tickets for £20. Ages 4 plus.
9) The Witches, Guildhall’s Main Hall, 1pm, 2.20pm and 3.40pm. (FREE)
10) Hallowe’en Scream!, Riverwatch Aquarium, 10am to 12pm- Storytelling & Arts and Crafts; 1pm to 4pm- Face Painting and Supernatural Senses. No booking needed but first come, first served basis in operation. (FREE)