Top Ten free Derry events this St Patrick's Day
1) 11am, LÃ¡ Spraoi - Fun Day LÃ¡ FhÃ©ile PÃ¡draig, CultÃºrlann UÃ ChanÃ¡in, Great James Street.
2) 11.30am, Facepainting, Quayside Shopping Centre.
3) 12pm, Fun Day, Richmond Centre and Irish Dancing, Foyleside Shopping Centre.
4) 12.30pm-5.30pm, Mayor’s St Patrick’s Day Fun, The Guildhall.
5) 12.30pm-2pm and 3.30pm-5pm, Pixie’s Paradise Fastival, Peace Garden, Foyle Street.
6) 12.30pm-5pm, Little Folk Fest, The Craft Village.
7) 12.30pm, National Trust Leprechaun Hunt, Guildhall Square.
8) 12.30pm-5pm, Talent Northwest and Traditional Music, Festival Marquee, Guildhall Square.
9) 2pm- 6pm Entertainment for all ages in the Memorial Hall with music, dancing, balloon modelling and other activities for the children.
10) 2pm-3pm, The Land Of The Little People Spring Carnival Parade, Queen’s Quay and Strand Road.